BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR DINING OUT FOR LIFE
AT RESTAURANTS THROUGHOUT THE VALLEY!
Dining Out for Life is an International one-day event on April 28, 2016 where participating restaurants donate a portion of their proceeds to the fight against HIV and AIDS. In Arizona, Dining Out for Life benefits Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS.
Dining Out for Life is a major success thanks to the dedication of our Ambassadors, volunteers who promote the event to all of their friends and family, then greet and inform diners about Dining Out for Life. Volunteering as an Ambassador is an easy way to make an impact in the community!
As an Ambassador You will:
• Attend a short mandatory Training (30-45 minutes).
• Attend the fun Ambassador Kick-Off event.
• Establish a relationship with your restaurant / manager.
• Invite family and friends to your restaurant.
On April 28, 2016 Ambassadors will:
• Welcome and thank diners.
• Answer questions and distribute raffle/donation envelopes.
• Encourage and collect donations.
Thanks for joining our team! Sign up now for an Ambassador training session.
|Tuesday, March 15, 2016 5:30-6:30 pm||Tuesday, March 29, 2015 4:00-5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 22, 2016 6:00-7:00 pm|
CLICK HERE to fill out a Volunteer Request Form for Phoenix restaurants.
In Phoenix, contact Bailey Smith at 602-595-8134 or email@example.com for more information.
In Prescott contact Tricia Goffena-Beyer at 928-776-4612 ext. 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Let’s have fun raising our knives and forks to help save lives.